YOLO Golf Academy is a golf development academy for golfers of all ages, located at beautiful The Fox Hill Club in Longmont, Colorado.
Get Ready For Summer
4 Lesson Package
Every person is different, every golf swing is different. These are two obvious statements. So why would you try to fix your game by copying a tip or technique from a golf pro or golf writer that has never seen you swing a golf club? Understanding how YOUR body functions and does or does not move is critical to understanding how you produce power and mobility.
As a starter for the upcoming summer season, this package includes 4 one hour long lessons and will include a Titleist Performance Institute body screen. This screen is completely hands off and not physically taxing, it simply tests your body's mobility, flexibility, and stability. Using K-Vest, Boditrak, and Trackman the signature of your swing is captured and a baseline of your game is recorded. We will then work to create a program to improve your overall game.
4 one hour lessons for $350
YOLO Golf Academy
We have on going classes for all ages and individual instruction and will be offering programs throughout the year.
Indoor Instruction room with Trackman, K-Vest and Boditrak. Outdoor hitting bay and full range.
We believe the best approach to being a successful golfer is one that embodies both the physical game as well as the mental game. When working with a student, the goal is to help them reach their goals in as few steps as possible.
YOLO Golf Academy's golf philosophy replaces the triangle style of development with a much more detailed and comprehensive approach that mirrors the TPI approach.
Instruction is now broken down into six distinct categories.
- Basic Instruction: Grip, stance, alignment, swing fundamentals, ball position, etc.
- Advanced Instruction / Shot Making Skills: Short game, specialty shots, trajectories, etc.
- Course Management: How to play each course, set make ups, game plans, etc.
- Mental / Emotional: How to handle the mental stress placed on great players.
- Equipment: Making sure the golfer is fit properly and has the appropriate set make up.
- Physical Conditioning: Physical Conditioning includes improving aspects of the body that can affect performance.
Customize your golf instruction
- One on one personal instruction at your pace
- Multiple individual lesson packages
Junior Golf Academy
- FUNdamentals 5-8 year olds
- Train "The Wave" 9-12 years old
- Elite Players 13+ years old
Group and Playing Lessons
- Group Classes are available for any level, minimum 4 per class
- Playing lessons are available on request
- Get Ready for Summer Programs